With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dusty Attic Now Available!

DUSTY ATTIC NOW AVAILABLE IN MY ETSY SHOP!
Let the shopping begin! The product is now available for purchase at http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto
NOTE: I do have more quantities and as things run out I will post more. Also, I do have oversized items that are not listed such as the skeleton clock faces, nesting brackets and the large chicken wire panel. Due to the size/shipping price these must be part of a custom order (see below) to be cost effective to ship.


Here is a sneak peek of a layout I submitted to Pion Design for their DT Call. The layout will reveal in April for Creative Scrappers and here on my blog of course. Notice the yummy Dusty Attic, LOL?

3 comments:

Shona said...

I gotta say that DA is really one of my fav embellishments:) good luck with the Etsy and great sneek!!!

Lesley Langdon said...

Beautiful....congrats on Pion and best wishes for your ETSY store, Dusty Attic products are BEAUTIFUL!

Michelle said...

I just spotted that LO!!! GORGEOUS!! It should be framed in a shadowbox frame and displayed for all to see!!