With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Friday, May 11, 2012

Help me win a PRIZE for YOU

Hun??? Well... the Helmar DT is having a little "friendly" competition and the winner gets prize (and the claws are coming out, hee, hee). So... if I get the prize it is only fair that I reciprocate the generosity for getting your help (and you know I give good stuff - just saying, LOL :) All you need to do is:

LIKE Helmar on their facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/HelmarUSA) and leave them a comment saying that I, Vicky Alberto, sent you there to do so. THAT's it!!! (If you already like them just say so and quote my name in the comments :)

If I win... then one of you wins too - so hurry and like them on Facebook (and remember to mention my name). This DT contest is only going on for a week. Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Done - Good Luck!

Cathy said...

Will do, good luck!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Bellaidea said...

Done:)

T Young said...

Done for you Vicky!