With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2Crafty Chipboard Now Available

I just loaded 20 of my favorite 2Crafty chipboard styles (that you will soon be seeing on my designs) into my Etsy Shop. I also replenished my Dusty Attic stock with a bit of my personal stash (brand new - unopened packages). This is all I will have listed until about the end of September.

Here is a peek at some of the 2Crafty styles I listed...














Now... take a look at the BRAND NEW sentiment releases I want to order next time:

5 comments:

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Di Garling said...

I knew you would LOVE them. Di xo

Eila Sandberg said...

Good thing I came for a visit and saw your new stock! have placed a smallish order and am waiting for the brand new sentiments. Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Heather Jacob said...

such yummies xoxo

Unknown said...

How is this creativity done. Am interested. I do metals