With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another C'EST MAGNIFIQUE project

If you came for the Something Tattered blog Hop, please see previous post.

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE KIT PROJECT
Today I am revealing yet another creation made with the gorgeous C'est Magnifique December kit. A 4x4-inch kirigami. You can find my tutorial on how to create this wonderful, sturdy little gift box HERE on my blog. The large flower is from the add-on and the leaves are from my stash. I cut up the lace and added a wonderful chipboard MME title from this glorious kit.

Here is a peek at the main kit contents - so beautiful and so much to work with. A Christmas crafter's dream!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the lace and the flower really makes it stand out! Gorgeous project..Hugs..Patti