With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, December 2, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch Layout

I can finally reveal my last project created with the December C'est Magnifique kit, using the monthly sketch. Here is a picture my husband took a few years ago. We TRIED to get the kids to pose on Christmas Eve but it didn't work very well. They were too excited for Santa to come, LOL. Oh well, still a memory! Everything except for the doily is from the main kit and flower add-on.

click on images for larger views

I rotated the kit sketch like this...

Don't forget to join in the monthly sketch challenge to be entered to win one of 2 prizes. See details on the C'est Magnifique blog HERE.

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's beautiful Vicky!

Words and Pictures said...

A fabulous layout, Vicky... and I just dropped in to say how happy I was to be the Something Tattered bloghop winner from your blog - since you're the reason I found ST and the hop in the first place! So thank you for that.
Alison x

Unknown said...

Oh this is simply stunning